Our expertise and years of experience allow us to understand the complexities of Workman’s Compensation. The elements of creating the right Workman’s Compensation plan reaches beyond insurance and right into your payroll and the way you do business.
We take Workman's Compensation very seriously, not just because it is required by law, but also because it is one of the largest pieces of your business’s overhead. Our service keeps your policy up-to-date with the rules and regulations that affect your business. Some of these services include:
- Ensuring coverage for 1099s who work for you and do not have their own workman's compensation.
- Confirming your payroll is classified correctly, which may include breaking payroll into different classifications to take advantage of more favorable rates.
- Analyzing your discount and surcharges for accuracy, and how to mediate going forward.
- Always including the Statutory Disability.
- Presenting multiple payment options, including a “pay as you go” plan, to keep your monthly fixed expenses as low as possible.
We work hard to insure your hard workers!
Don't forget the Statutory Disability! This is required coverage as well, and usually quite inexpensive. Many carriers now offer terrific extra, cost effective coverages that employees love!